Please bear with us as we continue the process of rolling out our new system.
It is important to note that in order to take full advantage of what we have to offer, you will need to reregister your library PIN. It is recommended that you either stop by the circulation desk or call us at 973 376-4930, ext. 221.
The following is a list of new or expanded services available to cardholding residents of Springfield through our membership in the Libraries of Middlesex Automation Consortium.
1. Direct access to the holdings of all 31 consortium members, including the ability to place direct hold requests on items owned by other libraries.
2. Streaming access to more than 500,000 items (audiobooks, movies, music, e-books, comics and television shows) through access to a library service called Hoopla. Go to the main page of our catalog for more information regarding how you can sign up.
3. Expanded access through Zinio to subscriptions of nearly 150 popular magazine titles that will get emailed right to your inbox.
4. LMxPRess, a free mobile app for your handheld devices.
5. Pay for fines and fees online with your credit card through online access to SmartPay.