Presented virtually by the Alzheimer's Association
Robyn Kohn, MA - Greater NJ Chapter
The 2nd Wednesday of each month from 6:30pm to 7:30 p.m. | Coping with dementia during the COVID-19 pandemic presents its own unique challenges. The Alzheimer's Association is here to help. Join them from the comfort of home by phone or computer.
Alzheimer's Associatione early-stage support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for people living with dementia and their care partners to:
- develop a support system,
- exchange practical information on challenges and possible solutions,
- talk through issues and ways of coping,
- share feelings, needs and concerns, and
- learn about community resources.
Visit https://www.alz.org/nj to learn more about caregiver programs and resources. To further extend your network of support, visit ALZ connected®, our on line community, at https://www.alzconnected.org/.