1/4/2020 Update: Museum passes to the Storm King Outdoor Sculpture Garden and the Morris Museum are available for loan into early 2021. Passes may be borrowed by Springfield residents only.
It is the responsibility of library patrons interested in borrowing these passes to check with the respective institutions regarding hours of operation and any other policy changes that are in effect due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The passes will be checked out to patrons through the normal curbside pickup procedure for a one week period.
- Because of the pandemic, the museum passes must be returned only to one of the library's outdoor book and AV drops.
- The library will continue to charge a fine of $10 per day for museum passes that are returned late.
- The library will continue to charge a replacement fine for lost museum passes.
Museum Passes Available at the Springfield Free Public Library:
- This pass admits 6 people to the Intrepid Museum and “Growler” submarine. Admission to the Space Shuttle Pavilion is included.
- This pass admits 4 people. Children under 10 are not admitted.
- This pass admits two adults and up to three children.
- This pass admits families. Two passes are currently available.
- This pass admits 2 adults and 4 children under the age of 18.
- Library cardholders are now eligible to receive a $3.00 discount off the full price ticket of admission. The discount cannot be combined with any other discounts and the discount applies only to the cardholder and does not apply to any family or friends who are not also cardholders. The library card must be presented at the time the ticket is purchased in order for the discount to apply. The Liberty Science Center does not issue library museum passes.