Discover the Library's wide range of digital resources — including e-books, databases, our Digital Collections, and more.
- Search 20+ academic databases provided by JerseyClicks. Academic Search Premier contains thousands of full-text articles for adult learners.
- We offer support for language learners (Rosetta Stone), Geneology (Ancestry), and local businesses (Reference Solutions).
E-Books, E-Audiobooks & E-Magazines
- Explore 273,000+ titles with Overdrive’s Libby app. Read across devices, download e-books for later, or send them to your Kindle.
- Additional e-books and e-audiobooks are available in Hoopla.
- Hoopla and Kanopy offer thousands of documentaries, feature films, and instructional videos for instant streaming.
- Students of any age can pick up new skills and get help with these portals.
- While at the library, link to our collection of digitized documents: this collection can also be accessed from home. You will be able to view historical photos, newspapers and books.
- Digitized copies of Jonathan Dayton High School yearbooks are online at the Springfield Free Public Library section of the Internet Archive's American Libraries site.